YSA Softball Summer League — NYC
The Yorkville Summer Softball League starts play in Manhattan in June. The regular season ends in August (weather permitting) with playoffs to follow. We offer men's and coed divisions.
Coed teams are required to have a minimum of 3 women on the team, in the batting order and on the field at all times.
2014 summer registration is open!
- June 2
- The regular season ends in August (weather permitting) with playoffs to follow.
- Team fee: $1,935.00
- 10 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- Playoffs for the top 6 teams in each conference (13-team conferences)
- Prizes to the top teams
- Summer leagues are a mix of Division II (intermediate) and Division III (recreational) teams
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:30 PM and 7:30 PM
- Men's: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM
- Sorry, we can't accept requests for game times.
Days of the Week:
- Games are scheduled Monday through Friday , from June through the season end (usually early August, depending on weather conditions throughout the season). The night of the games is random. Playoffs and rescheduled games may not be in your zone/area.
- Sorry, we can't accept requests for specific days.
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to locations all across Manhattan: Uptown, Midtown, Downtown-including Randall's Island. Up to 3 games may be played out of zone.
- Sorry, we can't accept requests for fields.
- Returning teams to secure their spot in their conference: April 18
- League Registration deadline: May 16
- Registration is open now!
Need more information?
Thank you for your interest in YSA leagues. For further info please email us at email@example.com, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.