YSA NYC Summer Softball League
- June 1st
- The regular season ends in August (weather permitting) with playoffs to follow.
- March 2nd
- 10 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Officials for the games
- Permits for the fields
- Playoffs for the top 6 teams in each conference (13-team conferences)
- End of the season awards party
- Prizes to the top teams
- Highlight video of championship game
- Summer leagues are a mix of Division II (intermediate) and Division III (recreational) teams
DAYS OF THE WEEK:
- Games are scheduled Monday through Friday. The night of the games is random. We schedule your team to play one night per week in the regular season which may include doubleheaders. You may have one or two bye weeks during the season depending upon the number of teams and team blackout dates. You may play additional games per week or doubleheaders depending upon cancellations due to rainouts or other unavoidable circumstances — no more than two games per week during the regular season.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Specific Days *
- Coed: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:30 PM and 7:30 PM.
- Men's: All games are scheduled to begin between 5:45 PM and 9:00 PM.
* Sorry, We Can't Accept Requests For Game Times *
- Yorkville Sports Association has access to fields all across Manhattan: Downtown, Midtown, Uptown. All teams will be scheduled to play 1 game at Randall's Island.
* Sorry, We Can't Take Requests For Fields *
- Returning teams to secure their spot in their conference – April 17
- League Registration deadline – May 15
Need more information?
Thank you for your interest in YSA leagues. For further info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (914) 962-8390 ext 10 or join our mailing list.