2015 Turkey Bowl
Work Off All That Turkey and Help Local Food Pantries!
Registration is open now for the 2015 Turkey Bowl! The games will be played at Navajo Fields at the Yorktown Sports Complex, at noon on Saturday, November 28.
Don't delay! Registration closes on Tuesday, November 24!
The registration deadline is Tuesday, November 24. Register online as an individual or as a team. Cost is $35 per player OR $250 for a team in the Men’s and Coed Division. In the family division, the cost is $200 per team. Students with a valid ID pay only $20 per player. All team participants receive a Turkey Bowl T-shirt.
- First Place Teams in Men's & Coed divisions: $500 cash prize & Championship Pinnies
- First Place Team in the Family division: Gift certificates & Championship Pinnies
- Additional prizes will be given out to Runners Up and to individuals who merit recognition
For details please see our Turkey Bowl Tournament page.
Congratulations to our division champs!
- Cygnet – Undefeated Men’s II Division Champs
- Spike Hill – Undefeated Coed II Division Champs
- Mercy-Naries – Men's III Division Champs
- Showtime – Undefeated Coed III Division Champs
Congratulations to our conference champs!
- Citywolves – Coed II Wednesday American
- OnDeck – Coed III Monday Atlantic
- Wolfpack – Coed III American General
- Mashers – Men’s II Monday Eastern
- Cygnet – Men’s II Wednesday American
- Gotham Kings – Men's II Thursday National
- Underhand Jobs – Men's III Monday Mid Atlantic
- The Renegades – Coed III Monday Mid Atlantic
- Debevoise & Plimpton – Coed III Tuesday Pacific
- Showtime – Coed III Wednesday National
- Mercy-Naries – Back-to-Back Men's III Wednesday National Champs!
- Biogenesis – Men's II Tuesday Metro
- Spike Hill – Coed II Tuesday Metro
- KTR – Coed II Thursday National
- Jericho Bulldogs – Men’s III Tuesday Pacific
- The Mavericks – Men's III Monday Mid-Atlantic
- Dark Knights – Coed II Wednesday American
See team photos of our champs in the gallery!
Congratulations to our championship teams!
- The Comeback Kids - 50+ Division
- PVC - Men's Division
- The Naturals - Coed Division
2016 Pro Bowl
Benefiting the Harrison Apar Field of Dreams Foundation
Supporting Recreation and Education in Our Communities
Registration is open for the annual Pro Bowl on Sunday, January 9 at Navajo Fields in Yorktown Heights.
We are targeting a minimum of 15 men's teams and 10 coed teams. Talk to your friends! Referral bonus offered! Enjoy competitive play (men's and coed) while supporting the Harrison Apar Field of Dreams Foundation.
For more information, please see our Pro Bowl page.
Game of the Week
Level 3 v. Killer Bees
Tuesday, October 6
By Stephanie Gaudinier
This week’s Game of the Week featured two long standing YSA teams: Killer Bees and Level 3. A crisp, autumn evening set the pace for this face off. Level 3 would take the field first. Aneury Almanzar would lead off for Killer Bees. His single would be followed by singles from Courtney Viola, Andrew Feldstein, Ivan Almanzar, Carlos Castillo and Camillo Parra, driving in a total of 5 runs! Level 3 would follow up with two runs of their own off hits from Katie Larkin, who advanced to second on a passed ball, Mark Stolte, and Sean Muller. The score after 1: Killer Bees 5, Level 3 2. Level 3 makes a pitching switch in the 2nd inning, bringing in Peter Errigo. This didn’t seem to phase Killer Bees, who go on to score another 3 runs off a double from Aneury Almanzar and walks from Andrew Feldstein and Ivan Almanzar. Level 3 would be handed a quick 1-2-3 inning by Killer Bees’ defense. The score after 2: Killer Bees 8, Level 3 2.
Killer Bees’ offensive streak would continue in the 3rd inning. Hits from Aneury Almanzar, Courtney Viola, Ivan Almanzar, Carlos Castillo, Camillo Parra, Samantha Silva, Andrew Klein, and Wilson Marte drive in another 5 runs. Another quick 1-2-3 inning would allow no Level 3 runs to score. Killer Bees would keep the streak alive once again scoring 4 more runs. Level 3 would leave Mark Stolte and Christian Morales stranded on base. Scoring no runs once again. The score after 4: Killer Bees 17, Level 3 2.
Killer Bees would tack on another two runs in their half of the 5th inning. Level 3 needing to score 8 to stay alive step up to the plate. An RBI by Peter Errigo drives in a run. Unfortunately their offensive drive is quickly shut down. The final score: Killer Bees (19), Level 3 (3).
We would like to thank Level 3 and Killer Bees for allowing us to feature their game. If you would like your team to be featured in YSA’s Game of the Week send an email to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.